Thursday 16 August 2012

About Me, Mr Womble

Well here is a quick fact file, and then some information about me, Womble.



Name:   James Mark Richardson
Me (17, left) and My Cousin Jacob (6, right)
Nickname:   Womble
DOB:   03/02/1995, Reading, England

Residence:   Staffordshire, The Midlands, Great Britain

Loves 'n' Likes:   Girls, Portsmouth FC, Football, Xbox, Minecraft, Friends, Family, Spain, Animals, Handball, Cricket, Britian, Food, Radio Presenting, Commentating, Youtubing.

Me:   So basically I'm a chubby nerdy single teenage boy, who likes playing computer games and watching sports, So what's new?! Well, most lads don't show their feelings and opinions enough at this age. Probably to do with pride, or ridicule, or something like that. But I am the kind of guy who speaks from the heart and will not hold back on the wussy stuff. I hope that is something new and will give me something to set me apart from the other lovely people who post stuff on Blogger.

The Blog:  My Loves n likes will be the general area of discussion on this blog, and I'd love for you to express your feelings and opinions in the comments section and really get involved. I'll probably post 2-3 times per week.

ObsCorp: Incase you've come to this without looking at the other blogs, then The Obsidian Corperation is a group of intelligent friends that have compiled a mini business. Which origionally was to make us a bit of pocket money, but we also do it for fun. Youtubing, Tweeting, Podcasting, Gaming and Blogging is our game and the ObsCorp is our name. So check everyone out, and watch come of our videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ObsidianCorp
 or Follow us on Twitter:  @TheObsidianCorp



1 comment:

  1. Originally*
    I am sorry, I couldn't help it ;)
    I look forward to your blogging!
    I have got tekkit working too!
    We will have to play it at some point :)

    ReplyDelete